Monday, March 15, 2010

Marketing SOS!

As I sat down with my morning cup of coffee to partake in my education ritual of web surfing, I stumbled across an interesting article. Being that I am in the midst of cranking up our company marketing efforts, the information included in this article caught my attention for a couple of reasons. First, they used the word "free"! As we all struggle to do more with less, I am always on the lookout for marketing opportunities that can drive business without blowing my budget. Second, the information is sorted into a variety of campaign styles allowing you to quickly scan for those that apply to your current needs. Time is a precious commodity these days and I always appreciate finding useful information that I can absorb and apply quickly.


I hope you find this article as useful as I have and have a happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment